BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TimmySauce
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello Sas Addicts,

Subject pretty much says it all.  I am looking to get some experience with modelling, and data manipulation, and I was wondering if there's a reference with explanations for these data sets?  Of couse some are pretty self explanatory, but others leave me uncertain.

Also, I'm looking to get some experience with generalized linear models, any recommended data sets for that? 

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

Have you taken a look at the first two SAS courses, one is on programming and on is statistical?

See links here (bottom right corner)

http://support.sas.com/training/tutorial/

TimmySauce
Fluorite | Level 6

Ok, thank you.  I am enrolled in both online courses. 

Also, what about the maps data that is included in SAS studio?  Are there any whorthwhile tasks to attempt there?

Reeza
Super User

Sure. Look into PROC geocode as well as check out robslink.com for graphing examples. 

For a specific topic sesrch on lexjansen.com for papers. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation