BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
plf515
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

After using SAS professionally for decades, I've retired. But I'm giving some presentations with SAS at regionals. So, I downloaded   SODA Studio. 

What I am wondering is if I can put a link to this on my screen, rather than having to go through the link in the e-mail that SAS sent to me.

Thanks

Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
On demand is entirely browser based so it's a link only - nodownload or installation. And it always require internet to use it so something to consider if you're doing any live presentations - you'll need a strong, reliable internet connection all the time.

If you want to directly go to the URL your best bet is to bookmark the log in page. If you want an icon, you can save that page to your desktop as a quick workaround or create a shortcut with it set to open that page by default. I use it often enough that I just type o in the URL bar and it's the first URL that pops up for me.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User
On demand is entirely browser based so it's a link only - nodownload or installation. And it always require internet to use it so something to consider if you're doing any live presentations - you'll need a strong, reliable internet connection all the time.

If you want to directly go to the URL your best bet is to bookmark the log in page. If you want an icon, you can save that page to your desktop as a quick workaround or create a shortcut with it set to open that page by default. I use it often enough that I just type o in the URL bar and it's the first URL that pops up for me.

Reeza
Super User
Also, congratulations on your retirement!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation