BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Smurf
Obsidian | Level 7

One I open SAS Studio Server, it will create a profile folder in my Onedrive, it has name .sasstudio_3.81.

But this can cause sync problem in One Drive. Does anyone know how to customize the path of this folder, and not let it be in One Drive?

Bluebirdie_0-1671862978438.png

5 REPLIES 5
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Can you please elaborate more about your environment ?

Smurf
Obsidian | Level 7

Windows 10

SAS 9.4

SASStudio 3.81

Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Do you have SAS installed locally on your personal desktop?
In corporate environment it is customary practice to have the "My Document" and "Desktops" folder stored on OneDrive or a shared location. I haven't observed any sync issue.
As a matter of fact when SAS University edition was available for download, I had the local folder on the one drive of my desktop. Never faced any issue.

Smurf
Obsidian | Level 7
I have it installed locally in my desktop. Then SAS studio creates this folder in my university Onedrive folder
Smurf
Obsidian | Level 7
Where is your folder of .sasstudio3.81

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation