BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Macy
Calcite | Level 5

hi, I need to create Analytical Base Table in Sas Studio, but i donot know how to create it.

i have numerical dataset which i have transformed already, i have combined dataset for the binary variable.

Then how can i link them together to create the dataset i want and form the ABT in SAS ? 

Currently I only create query, but i donot know how to deal with it? 

屏幕快照 2016-11-27 下午6.24.38.png屏幕快照 2016-11-27 下午6.24.38.png屏幕快照 2016-11-27 下午6.24.38.png屏幕快照 2016-11-27 下午6.24.38.png
1 REPLY 1
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @Macy, are you using SAS Studio as part of SAS University Edition or SAS OnDemand for Academics? Or are you using the commercial version?

SAS Innovate 2025 call for content is open through Mon., Sept. 16. Submit your presentation idea today!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation