BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
trickeration
Obsidian | Level 7

I did not see a similar request already posted, so I thought I would try.

I would like to see a few features added to the open dialog box in SAS Studio, such as a keyword search; list of recent programs; or ability to sort by last edited date, created date.

My apologies if this has already been discussed. 

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

If you're asking how to do something, this is the location. If you're making a suggestion, then there's an idea's section that this would be better suited to:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SASware-Ballot-Ideas/idb-p/sas_ideas

Ideas are voted on here and SAS will respond (eventually) as to not planned, will be implemented or implemented. 

trickeration
Obsidian | Level 7
My apologies. I was looking for that section. I appreciate the link.
trickeration
Obsidian | Level 7

I would delete the thread, but I am not seeing the option.

Reeza
Super User

I don't think you can delete a thread once there's a response. This was due to people posting questions, getting answers and then deleting the questions/threads afterwards. 

trickeration
Obsidian | Level 7
Makes sense. Thanks for explaining things.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation