BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MeharAbbas
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, I'm new at learning SAS. I'm using SAS studio to write my SAS code.  I'm trying to creat a permenent directory and the system isn't letting me ,showing the error" Directory doesnot exist" even though I see the directory on the navigation pane at the left.
Any help is appreciated
thanks
-Mehar

4 REPLIES 4
MeharAbbas
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you very much, the problem got solved after I changed the path to the default pat in the SAS Studio.

Thanks for offering to help.

-Mehar

ballardw
Super User

Also environment may be involved. Are you using a Server version of SAS? University edition? EG or SAS Studio?

You will also likely need read and write privileges in the desired folder.

MeharAbbas
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you for offering to help, i'm using SAS Studio. I resolved the problem by changing the path in the libname statemnt to default. Its working now, but thanks anyway.

-Mehar

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation