BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ray2020
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to set up SAS Studio for the first time on Windows 10 for the online course. I followed the instructions and everything went well. However, in creating the practice files for the course, below are the instructions:

1. At the top of the Files and Folders pane, click NEW and SELECT SAS Program.

2. Click here to open a popup window with the SAS code that create your practice data. Select all of the code and then copy it.

3. Paste the code into the Code Tab in SAS Studio

4. Click Run to submit the program to SAS. This program creates the practice data files in the ecprg193 folder.

My problem is instruction number 2. When I  SELECT SAS Program, it gave me the code tab but I do not see instruction number 2 in order to generate the code for the practice data. This my first time using the University Edition.

Thanks for your help

Ray

1 REPLY 1
ray2020
Calcite | Level 5

Sorry folks, I found the answer in the prior instructions. Please ignore!!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation