BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AHKarp
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi...can someone please tell me how to create a permanent SAS data set using SAS Studio in the University edition? I cannot seem to get the LIBNAME statement to work in the UE/Studio interface, which is how I would "establish a library reference" using "PC SAS."  I want to be able to create a data set using SAS programming language commands/data step in the UE, save that data set in the MYFOLDERS library and then run subsequent steps/tasks on that data set at a future time.  

Thanks in advance for any help, advice, warnings, etc...

Andrew Karp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11
libname mylib '/folders/myfolders';

data mylib.data; 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11
libname mylib '/folders/myfolders';

data mylib.data; 
AHKarp
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for the quick and helpful reply!

Andrew

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation