BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DariusGiovanni
Fluorite | Level 6

I just signed up with SAS and trying to use the SAS Studio. However, when i was trying to run it, it keep saying that it was unable to connect to the current workspace server and i need to select a different workspace server. Does someone have solution for this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
Can you check if the error is similar to listed in this KB? https://support.sas.com/kb/49/133.html

If yes, Please raise a ticket as advised in the KB

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @DariusGiovanni 

The error usually means SAS was unable to launch a workspace server session for you. Could you please share how did you sign up for SAS? Is it the OnDemand version?

DariusGiovanni
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi @Anand_V Yes, it is the onDemand for Academics version
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
Can you check if the error is similar to listed in this KB? https://support.sas.com/kb/49/133.html

If yes, Please raise a ticket as advised in the KB
DariusGiovanni
Fluorite | Level 6
It kind of similar, i'll try to raise a ticket first. Thanks for the advise @Anand_V !
Setio_Susanto
Calcite | Level 5

I can't access this ticket.

Can you give me advice for windows 11, i uses sas ondemand for academics but can not connect the workspace server 

Setio_Susanto_0-1669367518532.png

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Setio_Susanto  - As you can see from the lack of a response it is not a good idea to add your post on the end of an old one. If you are still having this problem open a new post and use a title like "SAS On Demand Workspace Server Connection Error" and I'm sure this will get a better response. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation