BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ashvene30
Calcite | Level 5

I would like to know how Bigrams can be used to identify the frequency of combination of two words from the CSV file. 

For example i want to know the number of times words suicide and depressed appears out of 3000 datalines.

I would also like to know how this can be visualised in a scatter plot and heat map

Could someone urgently help?

5 REPLIES 5
Jagadishkatam
Amethyst | Level 16
Please could you let us know an example with expected output for a better response.

Are you trying to subset the data with suicide and depressed.
Thanks,
Jag
ashvene30
Calcite | Level 5

The output that i want is to know the frequency of these combination of words out of 3,000 data. 

I would also like to know how do i view it in a scatter plot and heat map diagram

ashvene30
Calcite | Level 5

Would like to know how to use SAS enterprise miner to do TFIDF and Bigrams with my CSV file. I would like to know the frequency of words suicide and depressed appearing in the file. Urgently need help

ashvene30
Calcite | Level 5
Ok sure thank you.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation