BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Quentin
Super User

Hi All,

I have a stored process that creates a lot of graphs.

When I run it from Web Report Studio, it looks like only the first 15 images are incorporated into the SASREPORT file.  For the rest of the images, I see the empty_default_image.gif:

empty_default_image.gif

If I export the report from WRS and look in the zip file, indeed it only has 15 images in it.  The SAS log claims that all of the images were created successfully.  When I run the procedure from EG, the SASREPORT file has all plots.

So is this some sort of time-out that is happening when the procedure is called from WRS, or some other limitation?

I can recreate it, with just:

%macro mkplots(n=50);
  %do i=1 %to &n;
    title "Plot #&i";
    proc gplot data=sashelp.class;
      plot height*weight;
    run;
    quit;
  %end;
%mend;
%mkplots()

Thanks,

--Q.

The Boston Area SAS Users Group (BASUG) is hosting our in person SAS Blowout on Oct 18!
This full-day event in Cambridge, Mass features four presenters from SAS, presenting on a range of SAS 9 programming topics. Pre-registration by Oct 15 is required.
Full details and registration info at https://www.basug.org/events.
2 REPLIES 2
shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I tried to create a stored process on the same code you have provided and i ran that in WRS...but  i am not getting any timed out or missing images(So its not a limitation).May be some problem with your environment .

Thanks,

Shiva

WRS.png

Quentin
Super User

Thanks Shiva,

Good to know it's not an inherent limitation.  Maybe I can get the server admin to check the server logs, and see if they show anything going on...

--Q.

The Boston Area SAS Users Group (BASUG) is hosting our in person SAS Blowout on Oct 18!
This full-day event in Cambridge, Mass features four presenters from SAS, presenting on a range of SAS 9 programming topics. Pre-registration by Oct 15 is required.
Full details and registration info at https://www.basug.org/events.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation