BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
TKC1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!  I have uploaded local data for hw problem 1 and 2 to my folder/file MPH712TKC, and imported data from the file so it is a sas7bdat format instead of xlsx.  I linked the output data to a permanent library file called MOD1HW and clicked run:

TKC1_0-1662651821597.png

Here is my library which shows the data is linked to my permanent library file called MOD1HW :

TKC1_1-1662652075245.png

But the only way I can run any analysis is to copy and paste the data into a program instead of being able to select a task.  I can see the instructors data from her shared data file but not my hw data.  What steps to I need to take to get the data accessible from the drop down menu here? 

TKC1_2-1662652507279.png

Thank you!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ

You are probably only using the drop-down list by clicking on the triangle (green arrow). This drop-down list has a list of datasets that you ave used in the current session. To select a table that you have not yet used in the session you need to click on the table icon (blue arrow) and use the available options to select the libname.dataset you want to use.

image.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ

You are probably only using the drop-down list by clicking on the triangle (green arrow). This drop-down list has a list of datasets that you ave used in the current session. To select a table that you have not yet used in the session you need to click on the table icon (blue arrow) and use the available options to select the libname.dataset you want to use.

image.png

TKC1
Calcite | Level 5

Perfect!  That worked, thank you!  

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation