BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MichailDragosis
Calcite | Level 5

Hello everyone,

I would like some help operating the software. 

I am runnin SAS Studio through Citrix receiver online after having accessed the Virtual Lab and as i am typing in the command i want, the letters "a,r,t,u,j,k" are like a shortcut and cannot type them in the commands. 

For example, when i press "r" it reloads the software.

How can i solve this?

Thank you in advance

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
We need more information to help you. Several different classes use a Virtual Lab through Citrix. Can you send mail to elearn@sas.com and let them know exactly which class you are referencing. It would be useful to understand where you are typing in your command. So a screen shot would be useful too, especially a screen shot that shows the URL at the top of the screen when you are inside SAS Studio. That way, the e-learning support team can determine whether the issue is with SAS Studio or with Citrix and can involve the correct support team to help you.
Thanks, in advance,
Cynthia

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation