BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Erueda
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi, I created a model as part of a school assignment and the professor is asking to download it as a .sas file, he is asking me to select "Export Model" from the three vertical dots found on the top right but I only have "Export Data" and downloads a "cluster" data file. I am using the student version, please advise.

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lhartjordan
SAS Employee

Hi!  It looks like you are in view mode.  You need to be in edit mode to export the code.  Select the pencil icon in the upper left-hand corner and it will switch from view to edit mode and then you should have the same menu options as your professor.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JackieJ_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello, Please provide a screen shot of the menus and software interface you are talking about. Are you using Viya for Learners software? If not, please tell us more about the student version you are using. 

Erueda
Fluorite | Level 6

Professor’s screenshot

Erueda_0-1698714276741.png

Mine:

Erueda_1-1698714276765.png

Erueda_2-1698714276785.png

lhartjordan
SAS Employee

Hi!  It looks like you are in view mode.  You need to be in edit mode to export the code.  Select the pencil icon in the upper left-hand corner and it will switch from view to edit mode and then you should have the same menu options as your professor.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation