BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jonperdomo
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all, I am a student attemping to access Skill Builder but receive the following error message, even when using my university email address:

To complete activation, please sign-in with an email domain associated with your academic institution. If you have questions, please contact 800-727-0025 or eLearn@sas.com.

The phone contact directed me to this forum. Please let me know if there is a solution for this.

Thank you,

Jon 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jonperdomo
Calcite | Level 5

Dear Jackie,

Thank you for the response! I received a response from SAS support to simply wait a couple of hours for the system to process, and this worked for me.

Best,

Jonathan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JackieJ_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi,

Close out all of your browser windows. Open a new window, then clear the cookies from your browser. How to clear your cookies will vary with your browser type (edge, chrome, etc.). Then log in again at SAS Skill Builder for Students | SAS. Instead of this- you could try logging in using a different browser type (chrome, firefox, etc.) that you haven't used before.

jonperdomo
Calcite | Level 5

Dear Jackie,

Thank you for the response! I received a response from SAS support to simply wait a couple of hours for the system to process, and this worked for me.

Best,

Jonathan

JackieJ_SAS
SAS Employee
Great- I am glad it is working now!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation