BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Ryo_Tanaka
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all,

I'm working on the course 2.2 homework, question 3, for the four-cluster solution, derive a Cluster ID variable. Then, create an auto chart of the new cluster variable, I can't make what the solution says. I think I've done the work to the 4th bullet point, but for the 5th point, following the below step-by-step solution, I can't seem to find Restore icon. 

Please see attached screenshot and let me know if you know the solution!

• In the right pane, click the Options icon.
  • Under Cluster, select General and change the Count option to 4. Press Enter.
  • Right-click the cluster matrix and select Derive cluster ID items.
  • Click OK.
  • In the upper right corner of the object, click the Restore icon.
  • Click New page.
  • Drag Cluster ID (1) from the bottom of the Data pane onto the canvas.

Thank you so much in advance!

kind regards,

RyoScreenshot 2023-05-07 at 12.06.03 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

It looks like you don't have the report expanded (two little arrows pointing out in top right of report) - selecting this will give a details table with information from the cluster solution.  Selecting this option again (two little arrows pointing in) is the Restore option & will hide the details table.

So I think you are doing everything correctly - the directions just assumed you had the cluster report expanded.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

It looks like you don't have the report expanded (two little arrows pointing out in top right of report) - selecting this will give a details table with information from the cluster solution.  Selecting this option again (two little arrows pointing in) is the Restore option & will hide the details table.

So I think you are doing everything correctly - the directions just assumed you had the cluster report expanded.

Ryo_Tanaka
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your response!

Now I know what Restore option looks like!
I'm looking forward to the next session this Wednesday!

Kind regards,

Ryo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation