BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
cvnvmdg
Calcite | Level 5

I have testing CRD agriculture but i can't how to ranking treament. I hope you can show your code. Thanks.i want this tablei want this tablemy datamy datamy datamy data

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

What rules were you give for assigning the A or B "rank"?

I have to guess because I can't do anything with pictures that the numeric rank was assigned using the LSMEAN output in descending value of the mean. But you have provided no information on how those letters would be associated with the order ranking. I suspect some external threshold values would be needed to answer that.

cvnvmdg
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for your reply.

I use example on the book with data and code. And I use the code on SAS ODA but I can't get the result ranking as shown in. 

Can you have show raking treament A, AB on SAS ODA

the book.result in bookresult in bookresult when i ranresult when i ran

ballardw
Super User

@cvnvmdg wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

I use example on the book with data and code. And I use the code on SAS ODA but I can't get the result ranking as shown in. 

Can you have show raking treament A, AB on SAS ODA

Not without the rules for assigning A, AB, B or C. The assignment of those letters obviously involves something you have not share, such as rules.

With out data or the actual code you ran we have no idea why you can't get the "ranking" shown. The best can do is repeat that the numeric rank seems to be related to the descending value of the result from LSMEANS output. As in, create an output data set and then rank that data, such as using Proc Rank. But letters you mention involve something else that you have not provided.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation