BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
linux-sas-admin
Calcite | Level 5

I am getting the following error when attempting to make a new reservation with the virtual lab. The issue started on 02/08/2024.  I have sent an email to elearn@sas.com but not response as yet on the issue. 

"Reservation not made successfully. Error message received when creating reservation:

Server Error
502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server. There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server."
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
It was my understanding that there was some kind of server/firewall change that impacted the Virtual Labs for some, but not all of our classes. Our server support team is working on identifying and fixing the issue. Around noon, I believe that they made all the corrections, but now they need to wait for the updates to propagate to all the individual servers.
We do apologize for the inconvenience. Please try your reservation again later this afternoon.
Cynthia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
It was my understanding that there was some kind of server/firewall change that impacted the Virtual Labs for some, but not all of our classes. Our server support team is working on identifying and fixing the issue. Around noon, I believe that they made all the corrections, but now they need to wait for the updates to propagate to all the individual servers.
We do apologize for the inconvenience. Please try your reservation again later this afternoon.
Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation