BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
cbeck10
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to do some forecasting with a Time series viewer model and I cannot use the filters or attributes because it wont stop loading any help?

1 REPLY 1
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello @cbeck10 ,

As SAS has so many ways and so many products to view Time Series, people might wonder what you are talking about ...

So just as info for the other users ... , I guess you are using the Time Series Forecasting System (TSFS) in SAS/ETS.

(The Time Series Viewer is a graphical tool for viewing and analyzing time series. It can be used separately from the Time Series Forecasting System by using the TSVIEW command or by selecting Time Series Viewer from the Analysis pull-down menu under Solutions.)

I would like to help you, but can you provide us with a screen shot of where you got stuck exactly?

Thanks,

Koen

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation