BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JakoBriel
Calcite | Level 5

Hi. I have a oversampled data set. I know that the proportion of the target event in the population was 2%. How do I correct for this?
To my understanding, the event-based option is used when you want to oversample a data set that is not yet oversampled so I cannot use that. I do not have the un-oversampled data set and do not know how it was oversampled, only the information mentioned above.

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Which version of SAS Visual Analytics are you using? If not, Visual Analytics, which product are you working in. 

JakoBriel
Calcite | Level 5

I believe I am using SAS Viya for learners. (Possibly version 4, not sure how to check)

tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
I think you'll have to adjust manually by creating new data items (new variables). Here is a post that will explain the adjustments needed:
https://support.sas.com/kb/22/601.html

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation