BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
StellaPals
Obsidian | Level 7

I have used SAS Studio for some time and I have never had any problems with uploading. I have uploaded numerous files that are 131 kb and such, but when I tried to upload something today, I got an error. It won't allow me to upload.

I deleted some files that I don't use in hopes that It would solve the problem, but it is still the same. I have even tried to upload files that I have already uploaded some time ago. Then they weren't "too big" for it, but now I get the same error.

Here is a picture of that error:

Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 18.25.44.png

Please help 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StellaPals
Obsidian | Level 7
I already got it fixed, but thank you! 😄 just had to restart my computer

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Reeza
Super User
To clarify you cannot upload files of any size? The error seems to indicate you're trying to upload a file that is larger than 1GB in size. SAS limits single files to 1GB and total storage to 5GB in total. Can you check your usage of the quota as well?

https://support.sas.com/ondemand/caq_new.html#data
StellaPals
Obsidian | Level 7
I am trying to upload a file that is 83 KB but it rejects the file even if it is just 5 kb.
How do I check the usage?
And sometimes it does allow me to upload it (magic), but then I still can't open it or use it anywhere. It's as if it doesn't exist.
Reeza
Super User
The link above explains how to check your quota.
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

Looks like you have plenty of free space in your Files(Home) directory - can you post a screenshot of the upload screen?

Example:

tom_grant_0-1677164483858.png

StellaPals
Obsidian | Level 7
I already got it fixed, but thank you! 😄 just had to restart my computer

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation