BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dmcgarr31
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Lori,

I would also appreciate that link to last Wednesday's recording.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

There are still Certification Exam Vouchers available if you attended this Series, but you have to email me & request one.

Gulnar19
Fluorite | Level 6

HI,

Sorry I  just saw the messages. Where can the recordings of the zoom sessions be accessed?

Will I be be able to get the voucher for the Base SAS examination?

thanks,

Gulnar

tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
Do you have your instructor's email address? I would email them if you have it. If not, what class did you take & I can forward your message?
Gulnar19
Fluorite | Level 6

No, I don't have any instructor's email. sorry,I am Curiously Learning SAS and preparing for the certification.

tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

I've heard from many students that may have had to miss a class or two for graduation, so if you have attended at least 1 of the first 3 weeks & attend the last 2 (this Wednesday & next Wednesday), you'll receive a FREE SAS Certification Voucher.

More details about the voucher & how to register for exam will be discussed on 5/31/2023.

tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

If you missed the last class - be sure to watch the recording for instructions on how to get your Free Exam Voucher & other tips for preparing for & signing-up for the Certification Exam.  Thanks for attending the series!

Anthony2
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Tom,

When can we get our exam vouchers?

Thanks,

Anthony

tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

Vouchers have been sent (via email) to all those who requested one - if I missed you, please let me know.

Good luck on your exam & let me know how you do!

Anthony2
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, 

I still haven't received any emails, and checked my spam folder as well.

Anthony

tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
Anthony - I hadn't received an email from you requesting Voucher - I will send you one now.
REMEMBER - you have to request Exam Voucher by emailing me - check last recording for my email address.
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

If you went through the Guided Prep & received your voucher - YOU STILL HAVE TIME To TAKE THE CERTIFICATION EXAM!  The exam vouchers are good through October & you just need to schedule your exam before then.

You can review the course material & take practice exam from the SAS Skill Builder for Students. 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 31 replies
  • 57 likes
  • 10 in conversation