BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
dincooo
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi experts,

We are working on developing a behavioral credit scorecard project. We have credit bureau variables and we are investigationg how can we use these variables at behavioral scorecard because not all of customers have up to date credit bureau data.

Month difference between data year_month and credit bureau_query_date:

diff = (year_month - credit_bureau_query_date)

(Max 6 months is supposed)

So I want to analyse the variable interaction between credit bureau variables and diff variable and decide which diff number do I have to choose (1,2,3,4,5,6). 

How can I do that using SAS?

Many thanks,

Onur

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
nismail1976
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi dincooo,

I am building a behavioral score model as well and I am kind of confused about how to collect the data. could you please share how you collected your data?

Thanks

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Behaviour scores are based on account / credit card behaviour which can be measures like when it was last delinquent, the utilization of the limit, how long it has been open, whether it has been overlimit or not and so on. As already mentioned, these measures need to be monitored for at least 6 months before they are accurate enough for score calculation. They can be sourced from account, customer and transaction data.