BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jbkm
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

I am using SAS RFW (Risk and Finance Workbench) to generate regulatory reports (COREP, FINREP,...).

This solution includes a validation feature and when running that validation check I got a lot of 'SKIPPED' status for nearly all cells and this message: All facts default to fallback values. Skipping the validation

The cells are populated, so I don't understand that message.

Anyone has an idea ?

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sameer_Padhi
SAS Employee

From the Reporting Team:

Validation rules are skipped when:

• The rule is deactivated i.e. it is part of deactivatedValidations.csv.
  • The rule refers to templates which are not part of the package; i.e. templates which are not selected while creating a filing package.
  • The data points referred by the rules don’t have data populated in RFW database; load data should have imported data for the underlying cells. If you see data in Worksheet tab (for these cells) and still rules are being skipped then this could be an issue

does this help?

- Sameer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sameer_Padhi
SAS Employee

From the Reporting Team:

Validation rules are skipped when:

• The rule is deactivated i.e. it is part of deactivatedValidations.csv.
  • The rule refers to templates which are not part of the package; i.e. templates which are not selected while creating a filing package.
  • The data points referred by the rules don’t have data populated in RFW database; load data should have imported data for the underlying cells. If you see data in Worksheet tab (for these cells) and still rules are being skipped then this could be an issue

does this help?

- Sameer