BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
stephensloan
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm looking for some pointers about SAS FM.  I'm having trouble setting up forms, and I think I'm doing what the manual specifies.  Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

You are talking about SAS Financial Management, right?

I don't think the "SAS Forecasting and Econometrics" board is best suited for questions on that particular solution

(although SAS/ETS has indeed some PROCs for finance).

I would try to put your question on the "Risk & Finance Analytics" board (under Solutions > Risk and Fraud).

If you don't get an answer there, I would turn to SAS Technical Support in your country.

Good luck,

Koen

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

I have moved the question for you @stephensloan

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If you're using SAS Financial Management application and are following the steps in the documentation and it's not working, then this could be either a step that you missed or it could be an issue with the software. I think your best resource for this question would be to open a track with Tech Support, which would get you to the people at SAS who know the most about SAS Financial Management. To open a track with Tech Support, fill out the form at this link: http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm .
Cynthia