BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Suryak
Calcite | Level 5
What is variable incentive amount calculation in SAS in banking domain employees
Any
6 REPLIES 6
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Have you done your own search on the internet yet? What did you find?

--
Paige Miller
Suryak
Calcite | Level 5
No i want know what is variable incentive calculation could you please any example
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

I never heard of it, that's why you would be better off doing a search yourself.

--
Paige Miller
Suryak
Calcite | Level 5
variable incentive amount calculation using
Sas code
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@Suryak wrote:
variable incentive amount calculation using
Sas code

Hello, @Suryak 

I point out the obvious: If you keep repeating the same information over and over again, that doesn't help. Telling us more about "variable incentive calculation" might help.

I also now point out the obvious #2. Using an Internet search engine, you will get results in about 10 seconds. Asking here, so far it has been over 2 hours since you asked the question, and no one has any idea how to help you, and no one knows what you mean.

--
Paige Miller
ballardw
Super User

Details matter: WHAT exactly varies?

What is the condition, i.e. value of variable(s) that make the calculation apply differently to different records.

Example of the data that you have.

Dummy code as a sort of template:

data want;
   set have;
   if variable=condition1 then incentive = someothervariable* 1.10; /*a 10 % increase of something*/
  else if variable=condition2 then incentive=someothervariable* 1.05; /* a 5% increase of something*/
run;

up to you to define the conditions, the base value and how the incentive is applied.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation