BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Steve_Win
Calcite | Level 5

Does anyone have any recommendations for any reference materials books etc.  Going thru the tutorial is kind of slow.  Would like to read ahead and be more prepared

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

What part of SAS are you learning? At which level?

Steve_Win
Calcite | Level 5

SAS Programming 1: Essentials and SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques

Base SAS Programming Certification and eventually advanced

using sas studio in the cloud

ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

In my opinion, when learning the ropes, there is no better time spent than reading the questions and answers here.

First you understand neither, then you learn by picking the answers apart, then you can answer the simpler questions, and so on.

Before you know it, you are at the top of the leader-board, like @novinosrin who started that very process in 2017.

novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20
And that is because I pay attention to people like Mr Perfect and many of his teachings 🙂 My sincere gratitude!
SASKiwi
PROC Star

And even for us old hacks, being involved in the community has improved our knowledge and skills hugely!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 in conversation