BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
PSZ
Calcite | Level 5 PSZ
Calcite | Level 5

If I want to adjusted my model by baseline age, do I need to add baseline age to all the follow up visits?

For example,

person    visit                    group             Age                                                  bloodpressure

1             baseline             a                    baseline age                                          100

2             baseline             b                    baseline age                                           101

1             visit1                  a                    baseline age  or visit1 age?                    101

2             visit1                   b                   baseline age or visit1 age?                      102

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rbikes
Obsidian | Level 7
Yes, you would need to have a column that just has baseline age per person.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rbikes
Obsidian | Level 7
Yes, you would need to have a column that just has baseline age per person.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation