BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
adjie
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, so i just moved to another viya server on my office. On the new server, I can't create a cas session with this syntax

cas casauto host="example.host" port=5570

It usually worked just fine, but in this new server I got such errors despite the arguments is already the same as the configuration on environment manager

ERROR: The TCP/IP tcpSockConnect support routine failed with error 22 (The specified argument is invalid.).
ERROR: Failed to connect to host 'example.host', port 5570.
ERROR: Unable to connect to Cloud Analytic Services sasviya.starcore.co on port 5570. Verify connection parameters and retry.

Is the anything wrong with the syntax? Or is the parameters not correct? If so, where should I look for the parameters? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

What version of Viya is used in the new server versus the version on your old server?

Confirm the correct connection details with your SAS administrator.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation