BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
shubhamtiwari
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, 

I am preparing for the sas base performance based exam, could you please help with some coding questions.

I have already done the sample questions which are given in the sas website. Need some more coding questions so that i can perform well in the exam.

Please help

3 REPLIES 3
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@shubhamtiwari 

It's quite a while ago since I've done a certification but for the time when I've done it: If you pass the test exam with sufficient margin then just relax. If you haven't passed then repeat the sections where you failed.

To improve your coding skills: Just reading (and understanding) the discussions here in these forums can teach you a lot of the things you will need for actual work.

shubhamtiwari
Fluorite | Level 6
@Patrick thank you for the advice. Actually i was looking for some sample questions for the practice.
Do you think you could help me with this?
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
There is a Practice Exam you can get at PearsonVUE, with sample data that gives you more chance to practice. The Prep Guide for the exam also has more questions for practicing.

Another way to practice is to read through some of the postings and work on understanding the accepted solution and posted results. This would be my last choice, since many of the postings use macro variables, macro programs or more advanced techniques that are not covered on the Base Programmer exam.

Cynthia

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation