BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
msflmr5
Fluorite | Level 6

After engaging the oracle virtual box, I cannot sign on to localhost:10080.   It says the site cannot be reached.  Is it still active?  I have tried signinng on using google chrome and microsoft edge, but not luck on either 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Yes, you can do all of that. See this post to help get started: Migrating from SAS University Edition to SAS OnDemand for Academics.

Note that there is a 5GB quota for files that you add to SAS OnDemand for Academics.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

If you're trying to use SAS University Edition, you should know that it's no longer working or supported. Instead, please try SAS OnDemand for Academics. It's hosted by SAS, nothing for you to install. This video tutorial shows how to get started.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
msflmr5
Fluorite | Level 6
I will try to access SAS OnDemand for Academics after I get a big cup of
coffee. You say there is nothing to install. Will it still be accessed
through Oracle Virtual Box, or is that now obsolete?

So, I assume I just go to SAS OnDemand for Academics and set up an account
- correct? If successful, I will need to upload many SAS jobs and data
sets I have previously created on my local machine using SAS University
Edition. Is that possible?
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Yes, you can do all of that. See this post to help get started: Migrating from SAS University Edition to SAS OnDemand for Academics.

Note that there is a 5GB quota for files that you add to SAS OnDemand for Academics.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation