BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Zoe_Mcnulty
Calcite | Level 5

Hello 

I downloaded the zip file to install the subfolders 'Data', 'Activities', 'Demos', 'Output' and 'Practices', but when I run the code it says that after unzipping the file setup.sas program was not found and that I need to download the file and unzip manually then run cre8data. sas again. 

It also says that the path specified for data files (/home/u63910051/EPG1V2) is not valid.

Can anybody help me please? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
whymath
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
You can watch this Chinese video to learn how to get data of Programming 1: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1TL411h7Dd, It is in 08:05
JOL
SAS Employee JOL
SAS Employee

Did you read the notes and  change the file path in the cre8data.sas program? You must change the file path associated with the %let statement to the file path where you downloaded the course data to.  For example, if you download to c:\temp then you must modify as follows:

%let path = c:\temp;

JOL_0-1718740578043.png

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi: If you look at the instructions, when you download the zip file for the SAS OnDemand for Academics instructions, you need to make your EPG1V2 folder directly under the Files (Home) top folder. Then, you need to upload the contents of the zip file (only a single .SAS program) into your EPG1V2 folder.
Then you need to run the program. Here's YouTube video we made that shows how to make the Programming 1 data on the SAS OnDemand server: https://youtu.be/piTtnbzODPs . If you continue to have issues, then please send mail to elearn@sas.com for more one-on-one help.
Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation