BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Phil_NZ
Barite | Level 11

Hi all SAS Users,

Recently I applied the tips from this document and I save tons of time and make my work much more aesthetically. However, in the point 8:

My97_0-1616276272427.png

I applied all other ways (Program Editor or click into the icon) successfully but Ctr+I.

I am wondering if any of you facing the same problems as me and is there any solution for this issue as well.

Warm regards,

Thank you for your help, have a fabulous and productive day! I am a novice today, but someday when I accumulate enough knowledge, I can help others in my capacity.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Hi @Phil_NZ,

It's possible that this keyboard shortcut has been assigned to another command or abbreviation (see Menu "Program" → "Enhanced Editor Keys") or that it's occupied by other software.

In my SAS EG 7.15 it works, although in "Enhanced Editor Keys" no shortcut is associated with the command "Format Code":

EG_keys.png

You could try and assign Ctrl+I explicitly to that command (using the "Assign keys..." button in the dialog shown above). If the shortcut is currently assigned to something else (in the Enhanced Editor), a message ("Currently assigned to: ...") will be displayed and you can decide whether you want to reassign the shortcut.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Hi @Phil_NZ,

It's possible that this keyboard shortcut has been assigned to another command or abbreviation (see Menu "Program" → "Enhanced Editor Keys") or that it's occupied by other software.

In my SAS EG 7.15 it works, although in "Enhanced Editor Keys" no shortcut is associated with the command "Format Code":

EG_keys.png

You could try and assign Ctrl+I explicitly to that command (using the "Assign keys..." button in the dialog shown above). If the shortcut is currently assigned to something else (in the Enhanced Editor), a message ("Currently assigned to: ...") will be displayed and you can decide whether you want to reassign the shortcut.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation