BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
adison
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

SAS only provides with 1 practice exam for A00-231 and a few sample questions. they are good to give you an idea but not sufficient to practice or build confidence.

Are there any good websites or place where I can get extra practice questions (multiple choice and short answer) and mock/ practice exams for base certification exam (performance based)?

Can anybody please help as i have only limited time left for my actual exam! Thanks

1 REPLY 1
ed_sas_member
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi @adison 

As far as I know, the practice exam is representative of the kind of question / programming challenges you may have at the exam.

To feel more confident and strengthen your knowledge, you can also:

- check additional sample questions: https://www.sas.com/content/dam/SAS/documents/technical/training/en/sample-questions-base-programmin...

- If you don't have it, the certification guide is a must have to become more confident. At the end of each section, there are a lot of quizzes and some scenarios to practice: https://www.sas.com/store/prodBK_72102_en.html

- Use some flash cards on the SAS website to test your knowledge

- Consolidate your training by checking daily posts on SAS communities! There are a lot of interesting questions (even at a "Base" level) and their answers. And why not attempting to solve some of them? I don't know a better way to progress

- Another possibility could be to visit www.sasensei.com ->there are tons of questions that you can classify by level and topic (e.g. proc format, proc print, sas statements, ...)

NB: Another thing to feel more confident about the exam is to practice like if you were at the exam: no copy-paste, limited time to answer, ... Do not hesitate to check the video on SAS website that presents the exam (screen, setup of the keyboard in your language, ...) to avoid a lot of stress due to the exam environment.

All the best,

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation