BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PaalNavestad
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi I'm using SAS® Studio (Enterprise) Release:5.2

Having created a CAS table I want to sort in the table viewer. Very often I get this message

No data was returned for table "CASUSER.NEWWELLSEXPANDEDTODAY". To try again, check your filter and column selection, change the preferences that determine the number of rows and columns that are displayed, or refresh the table.

Is there any fix for this. It sometimes work and sometimes does not.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

You say "It sometimes work and sometimes does not.". Is this with the same data set?

Typically this would most likely be that you are setting a filter such as "Age greater than 50" for data that has no records in that group. If you have multiple filter variables/values then it would be that the intersection of all of the filters is empty, i.e no records that meet all the requirements.

PaalNavestad
Pyrite | Level 9

Not for the same data set. It is not an empty filter. In this case it was when trying to sort on a date column. Also get fault when filtering on non-empty filters

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation