BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
thewan
Quartz | Level 8

JOSS is looking for a reviewer for a SAS code that we submitted a few months back. If you or anyone you know is interested, please reply to this post.

Anyone with SAS knowledge is welcome. The topic is about clinical trials for time-to-event outcomes.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
tarheel13
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I can review if you want. I know survival analysis if that's what your paper is about. 

thewan
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you! I am trying to figure out how I can PM through the community forum so we can exchange email addresses.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

You can find your Private Message inbox here.  From there you can read and send messages to other users who have Private Messages enabled.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
tarheel13
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Please check your inbox. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation