BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
s_manoj
Quartz | Level 8

Hi all,

I am using ODS PDF in code to save output in PDF file, when I use ODS PDF below warning is popping up, can some one help me to get rid off this warning, any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

WARNING: The current page size is too small to hold the procedure output and all of the titles and footnotes, so some might have been dropped. Increase the page size to see all of the titles and footnotes.

Thank & Regards,

MS.

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

You might want to experiment with the option PAPERSIZE. You can use an options statement to change the default logical paper size such as:

OPTIONS PAPERSIZE=(10in, 15in);

which would set the output width to 10 inches and height to 15 inches. You can use other measurement units such as CM if you prefer.

Likely you main issue is the height but without your data and exact code it is hard to tell.

You would likely want to set the size back to Letter or A4 after the file is created to avoid issues with actual printed output

options papersize=letter;

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation