BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Aayushi_17
Quartz | Level 8

Hi all ,

I know this is a basic thing but am not able to get the required output . i wanted to create a table using proc report like this am not able to get the dosage above the 40 and 20 mg .Please help me to solve this . Thanks in advance .

Placebo (N=XX) n(%) |Dosage
                                  |                40mg (N=XX) n(%)20 mg (N=XX) n(%)Overall (N=XX) n(%)
5 REPLIES 5
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

A more detailed example would help. In order to provide PROC REPORT code, we need to be able to envision the relationship between the input data and the desired output table.

So ... please show us the exact table you want, with actual numbers, and several rows. Show us the data as well, as SAS data step code.

--
Paige Miller
Reeza
Super User

@Aayushi_17 wrote:

Hi all ,

I know this is a basic thing but am not able to get the required output . i wanted to create a table using proc report like this am not able to get the dosage above the 40 and 20 mg .Please help me to solve this . Thanks in advance .

Placebo (N=XX) n(%) | Dosage
                                  |                40mg (N=XX) n(%) 20 mg (N=XX) n(%) Overall (N=XX) n(%)

Which part of the output are you not 'getting'? What does your source data look like? What have you tried?

If we provide an answer based on our data that doesn't reflect your data it won't work for you. You need to provide more information for assistance. 

Aayushi_17
Quartz | Level 8

Capture.PNG

I want my table to look like this am not able to get the dosage part under which the 40 mg and 20 mg and overall are present

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Two people have asked to see (a portion of) the input data. Please provide it for us, as SAS data step code.

Also, we would like to see an example of the table, filled out, with actual numbers and NOT symbols like n or XX, and with a few rows, so we can see what you want the table to look like.

--
Paige Miller
Reeza
Super User

If you cannot provide any sample data or what you've tried, here are some general guides:

https://www.lexjansen.com/phuse/2017/ct/CT09.pdf

https://www.lexjansen.com/nesug/nesug11/po/po01.pdf

http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/forum2008/173-2008.pdf

@Aayushi_17 wrote:

Capture.PNG

I want my table to look like this am not able to get the dosage part under which the 40 mg and 20 mg and overall are present

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation