BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Akter
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello Friends,

I'm trying to upload a SAS dataset from Desktop to SAS Studio folder. When I try to upload the file in my selected folder in SAS Studio its saying "Size of the upload file cannot be greater than 10MB size of the selected file is 20MB". How can i upload my SAS Dataset in SAS Studio folder? 

Respectfully,

Akter 

3 REPLIES 3
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Divide into two subset.
Later on you can merge them after uploading.
After merging delete the parts

Akter
Obsidian | Level 7
HI Sajid,
Dataset is in my PC where i don't have access to SAS and I'm using SAS Studio, web based platform. Until i can bring/upload the dataset into my SAS Studio browser i cannot write any SAS program to work on that.
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

SAS on Demand for Academics has this limit (and others) because it is a learning platform and not to be (ab)used for any "real" work.

So you got a .sas7bdat file from someone who does have access to SAS, ask them to make it smaller.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation