BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
djbateman
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I have done a lot of searching, and I can't find an answer that works for me.  I need to see if it is possible to use SAS (not SAS EG) to copy an Excel file from a file explorer to a SharePoint site.  I'm using SAS 9.4 (TS1M3).

My general process is to use SAS to export a dataset to an Excel file (complete with titles, headers, and filters in place).  Is it possible to then copy that Excel file to a SharePoint site?  I use the X commands to copy Excel files from one folder to another as needed, but I don't think I can get it to work on a SharePoint site.  On top of that, I may need to create folders on the SharePoint site to organize output over time.  Does it sound possible to do what I'm explaining?  If so, can someone point me to a good resource to help me get started?  I can't find anything.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2
djbateman
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Thank you.  This is a good start.  It will take some time to absorb it all, but thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation