BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hello SAS programming enthusiasts,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on July 22, 11 AM – Noon ET. This webinar is perfect for you if you are asked to use source management and DevOps tools to manage your work and integrate with production. Git – the most popular source-management system – is often central to this integration. Join me as I discuss SAS integration with Git for collaborative projects in your teams.

You will learn:

• How Git’s foundation fits in the development process.
  • Which ways SAS has integrated with Git and Git-based tools.
  • How to add a SAS project, including code and other assets, to Git for collaboration.

Click here to register for the webinar.

gitpic.png

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation