BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
harveysarah0
Calcite | Level 5

I want under Shrimp to say either yes or no but it is coming out how it is in the pictures.

6 REPLIES 6
PGStats
Opal | Level 21

The dots in the table represent numerical missing values. Please show us how they were generated.

PG
harveysarah0
Calcite | Level 5

I think I included it in the attachment. It is not a numerical value but instead should say yes or no.

PGStats
Opal | Level 21

I hadn't seen the second page....

try

input City :$20. State :$3. Shrimp :$3.;

PG
harveysarah0
Calcite | Level 5

I'm now getting this.

PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Put the cards statement back!

PG
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Please do not "hide" your questions in Office Documents. Many corporate sites prevent downloading them from the internet, or prevent the previewer from working, as it is connected to cloud storage.

Copy/paste code into a window opened with the "little running man" button.

Copy/paste logs and textual data into a window opened with the {i} button.

Post screenshots as pictures by using the "Photos" button with the little camera.

If you do that, everybody here will immediately see everything without having to download a separate document first. And you do not have to create that document in the first place, so it's a win-win.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation