BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Poojitha
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

I am a beginner in base SAS and would like to do some pet projects in SAS in order to get a better understanding and that will go straight into my resume.

Can someone please suggest me some interesting pet projects, especially the one that will get employers attention?

The pet projects that are interesting, intriguing and doesnt involve complex coding ?

It will be interesting if the project involves problem that we face day to day and yet are to be solved  and also fascinating to work ?

Thanks in advance

Have a good day

Regards,

Poornima

1 REPLY 1
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Try to solve the questions posted here. Study the answers given, especially those accepted as solutions, and compare them to what you came up with.

Once you can, provide suggestions. A good status as a problem solver here should be one of the best resumés.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation