BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hlamoureux
Obsidian | Level 7
Squished output table display

My output table is all squished, 2 monitors, did settings restarted....tried laptop and connected monitor.

Thx Heather

hlamoureux_0-1605727709784.png

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

Where are you viewing that? SAS, spreadsheet, word processor

What exactly is "squished"?

If you mean text that is small then how do you set font size?

There is lots of white space in that not exactly legible picture, so maybe you have settings for some of the variables that is using up a lot of display.

hlamoureux
Obsidian | Level 7

It is in the output table, also I have reset the zoom on the view tab for the log and program views. I have fixed settings in my computer and restarted the computer. Is it because I am using 2 monitors? Squishy means as if the rows are not smaller but overlapping each other

ballardw
Super User

Still not sure how you are viewing that.

I have had monitor hiccups where scrolling artifacts like partial line height with some file formats like PDF bu that usually clears up by itself. If this is an external file, such as PDF or RTF, close and reopen. If this is the SAS Results window the output is likely HTML and maybe how you make the output makes a difference.

Two monitors should not be the only cause, I work with two monitors and currently they don't even have the same resolution and have no issues. But video card and system settings are not possible to diagnose from a picture.

hlamoureux
Obsidian | Level 7
It is not the results table in SAS but in fact when I try and look at the output table, i.e. any dataset creations.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation