BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
joeFurbee
Community Manager

Have you been looking for a place where you can expand your SAS knowledge, share your SAS expertise, and earn a rank of SAS Master? Then you need to check out Sasensei.

sasensei.png

The site is an interactive resource created to help you learn about SAS programming. Visitors learn about various SAS topics by reading through Cards. In the Cards section you can filter by specific topics and difficulty level. You can also test your SAS proficiency in the Questions section. You choose from topics like SAS Programming, various PROCs, SAS Viya, Administration, etc. All questions come with detailed explanations on the correct answer. Further, you can apply your knowledge in the Quizzes section.

All the while you earn reputation points and move through the ranks, from a white belt novice to a Sensei Master. As you progress from level to level, you gain the ability to add your own Cards and Questions, review submissions by others, compete in multiplayer games, and create Quizzes.

To get started, all you have to do is register. Happy Gaming!

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXXVIII, SAS Programming: Getting Started
Wednesday, February 14, 2024, at 10 a.m. ET | #SASBowl

1 REPLY 1
Onizuka
Pyrite | Level 9

I played a little while I let my brain breathe !

Pretty fun, thank you for sharing.

Onizuka-sensei (but not in SAS =p)

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation