BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Indescribled
Obsidian | Level 7

I am trying to work through this training for R -> SAS: https://support.sas.com/edu/schedules.html?crs=SP4R&ctry=US

Below are the instructions to get SAS Studio working, but I am having issues.

1-6 I have no issue, but I must be doing something wrong after it. 

Indescribled_0-1628443802793.png

Below is proof that I have uploaded correctly, I think

Indescribled_1-1628443908327.png

At this point I tried to run the code in the course

Indescribled_3-1628444023437.png

I get the errors shown in this screenshot

Indescribled_4-1628444061429.png

I tried to proceed to step 8 in the initial instructions and run that code, but I also get errors.

Indescribled_2-1628443993525.png

Can someone please help me understand how to get this to work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Try moving your SP4R folder with the create data program directly under the Files (Home) top node. The class folder should NOT be under the sasuser.94 folder. Most of our programs that make data expect the class folder to be directly under the TOP node of Files (Home) and not nested anywhere else.  I just tested making the data and with the class folder under Files (Home), the setup program worked as shown below:

Cynthia_sas_0-1628445711788.png

Cynthia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Try moving your SP4R folder with the create data program directly under the Files (Home) top node. The class folder should NOT be under the sasuser.94 folder. Most of our programs that make data expect the class folder to be directly under the TOP node of Files (Home) and not nested anywhere else.  I just tested making the data and with the class folder under Files (Home), the setup program worked as shown below:

Cynthia_sas_0-1628445711788.png

Cynthia

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation