BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SYREXOKONNA0
Calcite | Level 5
Hi All,

I NEED URGENT HELP AND I AM NOT AN IT GURU,SO PLEASE TRY AND USE SIMPLE TERMS WHEN GIVING ME THE SOLUTION.

I have finally convince my company to get me SAS and I have been given a desktop they have gone and purchase desktop SAS enterprise guide and Enterprise miner for me. And its installed on window 10 computer 64 bit with 24 GB RAM

I have never been involved in setting this tool up in my previous roles.

I want to use SAS/ACCESS statement to read data from our data base (MS SQL SERVER 2008 R2) into the SAS environment and create a library for my use within SAS.

Please can someone give me a step by step solution to this if possible some codes.

Nobody in my organisation knows this and even my IT guys have not deal with SAS tool before,I had to talk them through the download even though I don't know much about it 

Proc SETINIT statement gives me the following result,this will give you clue of the software and SAS Ad-in I have.

---Base SAS Software 15OCT2018
---SAS/STAT 
---SAS/GRAPH 
---SAS Enterprise Miner 
---SAS/Secure 168-bit 
---SAS/Secure Windows 
---SAS Enterprise Guide 
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to PC Files 
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to Microsoft SQL Server 
---SAS Enterprise Miner for Desktop 
---SAS Workspace Server for Local Access 
---High Performance Suite 
---SAS Add-in for Microsoft Excel

1 REPLY 1

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation