BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
raji15
Calcite | Level 5

Needed all or some SDTM domain mapping with codes and also basic tips and check list , please provide me with this 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Also, since the SDTM is a standard set by CDISC.ORG, most people have internal training at their companies about how their company conforms to the CDISC.ORG standard and how THEIR internal data is mapped to the SDTM.

My suggestion is that you ask your co-workers how they learned about the SDTM standards and what training they took. We do not have any formal training on the SDTM; however, there are several SAS products and the Clinical Standards Toolkit that is available to help you IF your company is using SAS for Clinical Trial reporting.

Otherwise, in the SAS Bookstore, we have some books that discuss the CDISC standards. If you refer to THIS web page, https://www.sas.com/en_us/certification/credentials/foundation-tools/clinical-trials-programmer/clin... and scroll down to the Books section, you'll see the list of relevant books related to Clinical Trials programming.

Hope this helps,
Cynthia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Welcome to the SAS Communities.

I'd be the first to admit I know nothing about SDTM. However I know how to search SAS documentation and I found this link:

https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=cdisc&docsetTarget=p163hdbl8e0dt0n1r40l96o22t7a.htm&docsetVe...

Does this help?

You need to be more specific and detailed in describing your issue and the context to it. You are assuming that everyone knows what SDTM is when most SAS users won't. It would have helped if you had said you are involved in Clinical Data Trial data preparation using the SAS product: <Put your SAS product here> and are running into issues preparing clinical trial data to the SDTM standard, or similar words. 

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Also, since the SDTM is a standard set by CDISC.ORG, most people have internal training at their companies about how their company conforms to the CDISC.ORG standard and how THEIR internal data is mapped to the SDTM.

My suggestion is that you ask your co-workers how they learned about the SDTM standards and what training they took. We do not have any formal training on the SDTM; however, there are several SAS products and the Clinical Standards Toolkit that is available to help you IF your company is using SAS for Clinical Trial reporting.

Otherwise, in the SAS Bookstore, we have some books that discuss the CDISC standards. If you refer to THIS web page, https://www.sas.com/en_us/certification/credentials/foundation-tools/clinical-trials-programmer/clin... and scroll down to the Books section, you'll see the list of relevant books related to Clinical Trials programming.

Hope this helps,
Cynthia

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation