BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
KalaBhairava
Quartz | Level 8

As showed in below bar , I am getting 0 at end if  bar if I am using  SEGLABELFITPOLICY=none particularly if there is no subgroups in single bars, can somebody suggest me specific option that could suppress 0 , I don't want display 0 and want to use SEGLABELFITPOLICY=none

BNreddy_0-1646398102458.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KalaBhairava
Quartz | Level 8

I removed value 0 records from data and it got resolved.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Ksharp
Super User
Did you try SEGLABELFITPOLICY=THIN and NOZEROBARS option .
KalaBhairava
Quartz | Level 8

I hope if we are using SEGLABELFITPOLICY=THIN , we won't get counts when bar size small and count is 1 or 2.

ballardw
Super User

It may help to provide the complete code you used in Proc Sgpanel. Better would be to include an example data as data step code that the Sgpanel code can run with. The example data should show the same behavior you are asking about.

Sometimes the way you make the data interacts with the plot options in odd ways and having both pieces, data and code, lets us know if you might need to modify the data or other options in the procedure.

KalaBhairava
Quartz | Level 8
Will provide code, before that. If I am using SEGLABELFITPOLICY then only I am getting 0 else not getting

That too especially if there is no subgroups in single bar.
Ksharp
Super User
Can you calculated X and Y position by hand and use TEXT to plot the count ?
KalaBhairava
Quartz | Level 8

I tried same but not getting proper output and still getting zero, I don't want to represent zero and I want to use SEGLABELFITPOLICY.

I am still Looking for help.

KalaBhairava
Quartz | Level 8

I removed value 0 records from data and it got resolved.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation