BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
akshay3
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I want to connect with Datatrak API through SAS studio. I'm using SAS 9.4 M6 version.

Can you please give me any outline how can we do that?

I searched lot but not find anything regarding this.

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

SAS studio is an interface. It has nothing to do with the SAS server.

Do Datatrak provide an ODBC driver? If they do, you can ask your SAS admins to install it on the server,

akshay3
Calcite | Level 5

I'm just require an information How it will work or what will be the roadmap for this task as we are at just starting phase and not having much information on this.

thanks.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

It looks like Datatrak is a clinical trial software provider: http://www.datatrak.com/

Their website does not appear to document any interfaces to other software and in fact offers very little in the way of technical support resources full stop. I suggest you contact them and ask how they interface with other software. Do they have a specification for their API?

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation